Friday, September 9, 2011

My First Post

If the cat will stop walking on the keyboard, I can upload the first post on my unimaginatively, but accurately, named blog for my EDTC 6340-60 class. I have another intermittent blog going, also in Blogger, called "Of Graves, Of Worms, and Epitaphs" (Shakespeare fans will recognize the quote) which I created for sharing articles of interest with the students in Mortuary Science at SAC where I used to work.

This seems to be going OK so here goes my first test post.

2 comments:

  1. I give that you love animals, cool, I have a furry one myself, Princess, and she is a dog, and I am in the process of having myself convinced by my daughter to get a second dog, not sure, we will see, have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a Princess too, a cat. She is sure she is one. We have 2 dogs also, a situation I resisted when Beth came home with a hungry abandoned puppy she had found. But the dogs hit it off so well it seems like it was meant to be.

    ReplyDelete