Friday, September 30, 2011

Some thoughts about Web 2.0 tools

I'm enjoying learning to use the new online tools. Some thoughts about my experience so far:


Wordle - It's very cute and works well for creating an image such as a self-portrait in words. What it needs though is a reasonable way to turn each word into a hyperlink.


Flickr - Been using it for a couple of years and have some of my pictures uploaded. Flickr only lets me put up 200 images though with the free account, a limitation; I may have to actually pay money to get more online space.


Diigo - Love it! Excellent link keeper and organizer. I was using Delicious but like Diigo better. I haven't figured out all its functions such as the group thing, more research is needed.


Photobucket: Seems pretty good also. It's another item I'm new to and still exploring. 


Blogger - I have a little experience with it already and find it has all the functions I want and it's easy to use. I give it high marks.


Again, just my opinion.











No comments:

Post a Comment